What You Need to Know About Google Analytics 360 Suite
The present-day digital marketing scenario is increasingly warming up to the concept of integration. Terms such as ‘marketing stack integration’ is creating quite some buzz in the digital landscape and companies are steadily moving towards strengthening their enterprise-level infrastructure.
That brings us to the emergence of Google Analytics 360, which happens to be a comprehensive suite of enterprise-level solutions and products. The suite is a unique storehouse of incredible marketing tools capable of assisting marketers in their digital marketing endeavors.
Let’s dive deep into finding what it is all about.
Decoding Google Analytics 360 suite
The prime objective behind the creation of Google Analytics 360 is to transform digital marketing into a seamless experience. However, there are apprehensions about its success.
Even though this online marketing suite contains some of the highly functional tech tools, doubts remain about its role while making informed decisions.
While users declare the verdict about its future, let’s take a look at the details of this latest innovation.
What’s in there?
In this suite, marketers will find a perfect combination of six useful products. Two amongst these six products are rebranded while the others are completely new. Have a look at the following products:
- Google Analytics 360: particular tool was earlier known as Google Analytics Premium, a paid enterprise-level technology for huge business establishments.
- Google Audience Center 360: Marketers can now connect with audiences on various channels with this platform tying up with Google AdWords and DoubleClick.
- Google Optimize 360: With this particular tool, marketers will have the opportunity of performing A/B testing without creating codes.
- Google Tag Manager 360: Performing API tag management for more efficient and strong decision making.
- Google Attribution 360: Helps in the determination of your overall marketing performance.
- Google Data Studio 360: Marketers can now connect with audiThe tool helps marketers share real-time marketing insights across companies.
What these products aim for is making the marketing process more integrated, thus helping enterprise marketers establish connections with data across platforms including PPC, offline marketing, and others.
How does it differ from existing solutions?
We have arrived at the most crucial question now. With market giant such as Adobe and Oracle offering cloud-based data management platforms, how will GA 360 carve out a separate niche for itself?
Google Analytics 360 happens to be a data management add-on. One of the biggest benefits of this enterprise-level suite is its integration with both Google’s resources, as well as standalone tools. Some of the other advantages include:
- With the help of this particular suite, marketers can test page layouts, sales-funnel workflows, offers, and others.
- The suite allows data importing from both 1st party and 3rd party data sources.
- It allows safe data-tracking with its focus on user security and privacy.
There is no denying the fact that this enterprise-level suite is quite promising. However, it will be quite early to declare a verdict about as of now.