Understanding Customer Needs is the Key to Core Sales
While core of the sales or SEO are still remain same , totally based on our relationship with client, understanding each other about target audience and setting up expectation as per budget and timeliness.
Better communication and listening always leads to new highs. But with changing time and emerging multi-dimensional requirements, we have to be ready to provide relevant solutions and that too with the help of cutting edge technology, innovative and effective ways to lure the customer. We need to identify customer’s pain-points, understanding customer need is the key.
- Efficiency vs Effectiveness: In this digital era, there is a shift happening in sales Marketing and SEO, with the focus moving to effectiveness from efficiency, with lot of data and information available online for buyers who are now more digitally literate than ever before, the competitive landscape is changing rapidly, representatives should be sales ready and able to add value to their customers.
- Mobile vs Desktop Optimization: “Mobile searches” has surpassed the standard form of search “Desktop search”, and google confirmed that few months back, hence user interface for new websites should be responsive as per mobile resolutions, it is almost like new mandatory ask. This shift will be much larger in coming years mobile traffic will be the key to analyze any business insight. Mobile optimization is becoming a norm not an exception anymore. Business has to conceptualize and create SEO strategies for increasing mobile searches, if not doing so.
- Content is the king – Video vs written content: It’s going to be huge changes to the world of content marketing strategy, how you manage and publish contents is a key aspect. With attention span of audience is lacking, the scope of visual contents is emerging like never before. Quality will be preferred over quantity. Better content always leads to better ranks and traffic. Video content and marketing as a bigger reach now, some well-known research survey associations have found that 80% of online users recall visual stuff like video on a website and almost half of them took some action of either visiting the site or purchasing. Along with written content, Infographics and Videos are latest and important part of content strategy.
- Vocal and Local search: Focus on improving rank in Local searches since it is getting more targeted. Local search will become more relevant and always gain importance because of conversion rate. Google already working hard with its algorithms to make searched quick and conversational, voice based searches now providing quick voice based searching for almost everything. Voice-based searches will change the whole search eco-systems.
- Efficient use of Social Media: Over 80% marketers use social media to benefit and boost SEO. Content from social media such as, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and other will be more important. More platforms going to be added to the increased indexes results that Google receive. As per google “social media” post will be considered as significant as “Web” posts. Sales professionals used to focus on client’s pain points and explain how they can provide a solution. People tend to use social media to express their views, problems, and frustrations, Finding and reaching out to them can get them into Sales funnel and higher the chances of lead generation. Influencer marketing is very important for SEO and marketing strategy.
- Keyword Targeting: Keywords are has been the principle factor and will remain the key factor for any SEO strategy, keyword targeting is the important and popular concept in SEO. The right choice of Keyword is the challenge in his competitive business landscape. Choose keywords after analyzing Industry trends, competitors study and behavioral aspect of users.
Improve Your Sales Performance
Sell to customer needs – Always expect your prospects will buy just what they require.
Create and maintain favorable attention – Effective marketing, referrals, strong sales skills, and strategic questions are the keys to creating favorable attention.
Ask, listen, and Act – These three words compress achievement in sales. Your inquiries must be innovative, direct and appropriate and well-planned. You’re paying attention skills must be exceptionally developed. You should reply and make a move that shows you listened to the client and need the sale.
Maximize your time – Focus on your goals. Test every activity for its importance and urgency. Create an ideal schedule, and test your actual time use against it daily.