Understanding Customer Needs is the Key to Core SalesSeptember 1, 2016
Advance Strategy For Your Business GrowthSeptember 7, 2016
Source image: digitalnext
According to the recent algorithms of Google, contents of a web page play a vital role in getting the top rank in the search engine result page or SERP. Your web page is your medium of communicating with your target audience. Google wants you to be decent and choose the right language for the same. Make sure that this language can be indexed by Google easily and your audience can access them without much effort.
- Type of content: What type of content your key audience would prefer to search and see on your website. Let them have the same so that they can feel that your website is the best place to obtain proper information. Let them have something that is interesting as per their individual search terms.
- Stop keyword stuffing: Though, Google is strictly against keyword stuffing, but some companies still feel that using an excessive number of keywords can let them achieve a higher ranking. Google sniff out contents that have no information and only keywords. So you should also avoid the excessive use of keywords and try to write natural content with informative points.
- Organize the content logically: You may offer different types of services or products that may not have any direct connection with each other. You should place the content to describe them on your website in a logical manner so that your visitors cannot feel confused about the same. Do let Google think that you are having irrelevant content on your web pages and organize them in a systematic manner.
- Use different formats: Instead of putting all the information in one page, use some different formats for the same. Have some blogs, news, FAQ and other sections on your website from where they can get the information in various forms as per their queries. This can make the entire content matter enjoyable for them.
- Have blog posts: Having informative and relevant blogs can be a great support for the main official website. However, you should link it to your main website and other Google + profiles so that you can build the authority on the same. This can increase your Domain Authority.
Content has immense power to increase the ranking of your website. You need to understand its potential and try to use the same to make your site a popular one in your respective industry. Offer informative, relevant and well-organized contents to obtain the top rankings on SERP. This is also good for your brand reputation.