How is a responsive design of the logo important for brand identity? A responsive logo helps in establishing a brand identity on all types of screen. You require skills and specialized knowledge to implement this task. Now various companies are offering their professional logo design services for making responsive symbols.
The very idea that symbols should be flexible enough to adopt responsive principles was scorned down even a few years back.
• However, in the digital world of today, identification symbols are seen appearing on gigantic billboards to a small watch, and the importance of this concept is felt all the more. To take the user experience to a new level across different mediums a truly responsive design is not just about resizing content on a page.
• You will see in most cases symbols are made to shrink to fit a size within the space available. It works out well for rectangular emblems with minimal details.
• However just reducing the size of symbols which have a different composition, may make their details appear inconspicuous. There are different variations of symbols available with properly designed identities. They may be in formats such as horizontal, vertical or short, tall or with, without marks.
• Alternate brand designs are in many cases given in the guidelines document. In the case of quite a few identities, there are instructions not available.
• In case instructions are not available, you may need to make minor adjustments especially keeping the constraints of small screens in mind. Brand recognition and identity will not be affected if only minor changes are made.
• The logo design services provide the element of flexibility which can, in reality, support the identity on the whole.
Symbols with intricate details are not commonly found. In these cases, if the details can be reduced to a considerable extent then the legibility can be increased regarding small sizes. There can be smoothening out of intricate shapes, and thin strokes can be substituted with thicker strokes.
This is a very common technique for adapting the symbols due to physical constraints. A widely used practice as part of logo design services is to move the mark from above the brand to the side.
The brands which have a lot of text surrounding the main emblem, a marginal removal of small type can be very effective for smaller sizes. If this kind of text is not removed, it would not be legible in smaller versions. If a symbol has a lot of text embedded in the emblem, even this could be eliminated for smaller sizes. A smaller version of this logo could have the outer text and part of the inner text removed without compromising at all on the brand identity.
A responsive logo is not just about modifying the logos with the size of the screen. Irrespective of the type of displays the element of clarity should be there at every level. It does not matter which device you are using for your business. With responsive logo designs, you can create attractive and relevant logos without having to sacrifice on the brand recognition aspect even with variations. The professional logo design services being offered by various companies carry out this work with a lot of dedication.