How to Use Pinterest for Local Business Marketing
If you own a local business, there is some really good news for you. With the presence and emergence of Pinterest, local business owners will have a unique way of connecting with their target customers.
With interest, you will succeed in cultivating strong, effective, and beneficial relationships with your potential customers. The only thing is that you will have to master the art of using Pinterest for business marketing.
Let’s get down to the basics and find out how to do that!
1. Find Out User Interests
Rather than looking for business opportunities at the very first go, it will be feasible to spend a few days on Pinterest as a user. It will help you get a hang of your target customers, along with their preference and interest areas.
- You can also browse through the several categories present on the platform and check out whether your products and services fit in there.
- Or else, you can also seek help from the Pinterest search bar and identify frequently-search phrases. As the result, you will get an idea of phrase or words matching with your business content.
2. Embrace the Power of Information
Pinterest happens to be a place, where consumers and visitors look for informative contents. Try to make your board descriptions and business contents as informative as possible. Interesting contents will inevitably earn you re-pins.
3. Create Your Business Profile
After the discovery and identification of popular categories and phrases, you will have the flexibility of creating your business profile. There are certain tasks worth performing here.
- Your Pinterest board must contain targeted topics matching to your business profile.
- Embed targeted keywords in your profile name, description, titles as well as board descriptions. Not only will it help you get noticed by potential customers, but also by search engines such as Google.
4. Saying Yes to Infographics
Infographics have the power to translate even the ordinary contents, into highly attractive ones. Even if you are not a professional designer, creating a self-explanatory infographic image won’t be a hard nut to crack. Do this for explaining new regulations.
5. Increase Click-Through Rates and Foot-Traffic
Rich pins are Pinterest features that help you embed crucial information from your business websites, dynamically updated for encouraging customer conversions. You can get:
- Article pins for Blog contents
- Rich pins for products or services on your website
6. Engage and Strike Conversations
There is nothing better than engaging in conversations with your potential customers. Communicate through Pinterest by answering their queries. You can also send replies to comments and incorporate your thoughts into them.
By following these tips, you will surely turn Pinterest into traffic as well as revenue generating machine for your dream venture.